Ranch Au Jus Peppericini Crockpot Roast


This recipe popped up in my facebook feed this morning, and I kept thinking about it until I finally went to the store and bought the ingredients. I stopped at the BiLo in Watsontown, where it's 55 cents for their store brand au jus and another 55 cents for the store brand ranch dressing. Peppericini cost me $2 for a jar - that might be cheaper at Dollar General? And roasts were on sale today.
You just dump this in the crock pot. Just the dry ingredients on top of the roast, throw the peppers on top, turn the crock pot on and walk away. That's it.
At supper time I pulled the beef out and sliced it, and I put the broth in a pan, heated it to boiling, and added a little corn starch that I had mixed in cold water, to make a gravy.
This was SO good. SO, SO good. Tender, with great flavor.

=========================

No comments:

Post a Comment