Pay By The Page, Not The Cartridge - Saving Money With HP Instant Ink


try.hpinstantink.com/pNJBV
When you sign up for an HP Instant Ink plan, you pay a monthly fee to print a defined number of pages per month. The plans are based on the number of pages that you print, not on how many ink cartridges you use.  

My ink costs will be under $50 this year. Total.

 It used to be twice that, at least, and I wasn't even printing nearly as much.   I've printed at least a dozen cookbooks this year alone.  

The only catch is that you have to have an instant ink compatible HP printer, but I think all of the newer printers are compatible.  I've been using this for 6 months now, and wish I had learned about this so much sooner!  The 

When you sign up for an HP Instant Ink plan, you pay a monthly fee to print a defined number of pages per month. The plans are based on the number of pages that you print, not on how many ink cartridges you use. 

Your monthly fee pays for ink, shipping, and recycling.


 If you do not print all of your plan pages in a month, you can roll over up to two times the number of pages per month in your plan. ( For the $0 plan, only unused additional pages that were purchased roll over into the next month. Free pages do not roll over.)


 If you print more pages, there is an additional charge but you are still paying the same price per page as your base plan.  OR, you can login and up your plan to the next level before the billing cycle.  When I realized I was going to go way over my 50 pages last month, I simply logged in and bumped up to the $4.99 a month plan, giving me 100 pages.  I'll stay at that rate through the holidays, when I print a lot more, and I can go back to a lower plan for the summer months when I am not printing nearly as much.


 A printed page counts the same whether it’s black and white, a color document, or a photo. 


Check it out here:
I use an HP Envy 7800  - I love this printer.

=====================
Solving Simple Print Then Cut Problems In Design Space

=====================================

Find me On Facebook At Crafting With Fields Of Heather
Where I post LOTS Of Free svgs each day, and more tips and tutorials


No comments:

Post a Comment