2011 Photos, All in one album

I've never done my photos by year, I prefer to do them by theme.  I'm soooo far behind in scrapbooking, and so tired of not having my photos in albums, I decided to give this a try.  One album, digitally "scrapbooked" (I kept the embellishments really light on this one, I just wanted it DONE!) and printed and bound in one album.  And it will be so much thinner than my normal scrapbooks.

I think I am going to like this.

My dilema now is how to do books like this by theme, when I do not feel like the theme has ended.  Still, if I do the albums in volumes, it will still be so much thinner, easier, and cheaper than the way I have been doing it..  We can have "Christmas 1991-2000", followed by "Christmas 2001-2011", etc.

This album cost me right around $55, with the free shipping code.  It would have cost me a lot more if I scrapbooked it traditionally.  I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Create a gorgeous, high quality wedding photo album at Shutterfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment