
Maximizing My Creative Fabrica Subscription - Wavy Fonts
$47 for unlimited downloads for a year is a STEAL. But only if I actually use it.
In reality, I have never spent $47 in a years time on Creative Fabrica. SO much of what I use with cricut is free, I don't think I spend that much in total, most years, on all of my svgs and fonts combined, from every site.
But... I bought this. So, now I'm on a mission to get the most out of my purchase.
Today, I'm focused on Wavy fonts.
Reminder - I'm an affiliate for a number of sites, including Creative Fabrica. That means that if you click on the links in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a commission. It in no way effects the price you pay.
=======================
I know some of you will say that these fonts alone are enough to "get my monies worth" out of this subscription, but I don't see it that way at all. The reality is, if I didn't have this subscription, I would NOT download these. I would certainly not pay $20 for one of these fonts. I am downloading them while I can for free - but I don't feel like they have truly made my membership worthwhile.
|
|
New To Me Site I Have Not Tested |
A few years back, I decided to take advantage of one of the CF deals. I do not normally pay for subscriptions - I rarely find them worthwhile for me. But this was a really good deal... and I actually DOWNLOAD the files, to my hard drive, so I have them even after I am no longer paying for the membership. Unlike with Design Space, where you are essentially renting the images - you cannot download them, and cannot continue using them once you stop paying.
Then Dreaming Tree signed on with CF - and it was REALLY worth it for me to keep the membership. So I did. But... after a few years, I have downloaded a lot I don't even use. And with whatever is happening with Leo and Dreaming Tree (no more new Dreaming Tree files, definitely not on CF, at least) - I am not certain I will renew again this year. Which means it's a good time to start "making the most" of the time I have left on this subscription.








No comments:
Post a Comment