Where To Find Free Toolbox SVGS

 
Where To Find Free Toolbox SVGS
Toolbox gift boxes, Toolbox Cards, And More!
==========================


Fathers Day Tool Box Tutorial and SVG From:

This version is stocked with craft supplies.  :-)
Find the download in the video description 

I had originally thought that was a spatula in the tool box- but I think it's actually a screwdriver.  :-)
This is a newer site that has consistently been putting out great files!  Check out their entire freebie selection, it is impressive.

Years ago, a woman shared this completed project in my facebook group.  Whether she didn't understand that she had only created the project, not the original svg, or if she was trying to scam someone, I cannot say - but she claimed to have created the design.  Like I said, I don't know what her intention was - but I started searching, and came across The Bearded Housewife, where this svg originated from.  I've been following Nick ever since, and he's shared SO MANY great projects!  This is Design #1 in his library.  You do have to be a member to download it, but you only need the free membership to do so.

This toolbox card svg is free from



Also from Bearly Art - but I could not find a photo of this assembled.
Bearly Art uses a variety of different designers, so there is no true consistency to their svgs.  Some are amazing.  Some are disappointing.  This one appears to be solid - but I haven't made it and just don't know what to expect.  https://bearly.art/products/fathers-day-toolbox

Tool Box Gift Card Holder SVG, Free From:

And in case you just need a flat decal style svg -  better suited for vinyl than from paper - here's a nice one from:

===========

NOT FREE
===========

This bundle is not free, but I know some of you really love the Dreaming Tree files.  They are quality svgs - and each one has detailed step by step video instructions.

============================
Where To Find Free SVGS By Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment