Six Free SVGS For Making 3d Light Up Angels

 
Six Free SVGS For Making Light Up Paper Angels
#104 In the freebie vault here -
This is an all the time freebie, with both a video tutorial, and step by step instructions.

I've made a few of these, and I love them.  I do not however, love the tiny little 3d dots she recommends.  They were a nightmare for me, I found it much easier to just cut larger foam dots down to size.

These are the lights she recommends, and I do love these!  I've used these in several projects now.  I only wish they had a remote control feature.

Jennifer Maker took the Special Heart Studio File (With permission) and made her own version of the design.  This was part of her 2022 Maker Academy Week-End.  You can still download the svg for free, but you can no longer watch the video tutorial unless you pay for the "all access pass".

I haven't made this myself, but since she used Special Heart Studios design - I'm kind of assuming that you could watch that video if you really need a tutorial.  

Sweet Red Poppy

Enter your email address & name here, a box will pop up to confirm you are not a robot, check the box, click subscribe, and the file will download

I have this one downloaded, but have not cut it yet.  I think this is a flat design - not 3 dimensional like the SHS design.  However, I think the side pieces used in the Special Hearts Studio svg could be used on this, if I made two of these, then put them together...  

Craft Room Time

Enter your email for the free svg
While this site has a freebie library, I don't think this design is in the library, you have to enter your email even if you already have an account.

Grafik-Teka

Scroll way down to the purple button that says "descargar"
Descargar is spanish for Download

I shared this in my daily free svg list a few weeks back, and a couple of you had trouble cutting this - it requires a lot of memory to load this file.  If you have trouble, try closing design space, restart your computer, and then try to upload.  That seemed to fix the issue for others.  I haven't cut this myself yet, and typically  files  from this site do not have any instructions, so I'm not sure how difficult this one will be.  It will take awhile to cut.

I haven't cut this myself yet, but I have it loaded, and I can tell you that there are two lines you need to change to score, you need to attach all the tiny cuts to the largest piece in each group, and you'll want to resize this.  At the tiny size it uploads, cricut will shred this.  I resized the entire group to 25 inches wide.  That was as large as I could go and have it still cut on 12 x12 paper.  


Angel luminaries from

I haven't made these either, but this is Miss Mandee's site - her svgs are always great, and she always has clear instructions too! 

===================
If you make any of these, I'd love to see!  I run a facebook group where freebies are listed by themes, links to each svg in the comments.  There you can share your projects, ask questions, and even share your project tutorials and free svg links.  

No comments:

Post a Comment