What The Free Rolled Paper Flower Bundle Looks Like When Cut

 
What the free rolled paper flower bundle looks like when cut



There's a free bundle of rolled paper flowers on DB right now, but no examples of what the finished flower looks like.  So I made them.  Two sets actually - the first set is at the sizes they uploaded at.  Which is bizarrely inconsistent - some are huge, others are tiny.  But I was curious, so I cut them like that.  I found that I do like some of the designs cut large - they filled in my sunflower bouquet on my desk quite nicely.  

If you look on the top right of this page, there should be a search box.  Search "Dollar Tree Wagon" and you'll find these sunflower svgs in that post.  They are not all free.  There is also a thread of free sunflower svgs in the facebook group for this page - Tips, Tutorials and Legitimately Free SVGS

Then I cut them all very small - sizing ALL of the files to 2.5. The finished flowers are small enough to fit on the sample I printed, which was my intent.  The finished flowers vary in size from .75 of an inch to an inch and a quarter.  Size will always vary based on the pattern, and how tightly you roll the flowers.


Average size for rolled paper flowers in a shadow box seems to be between 4-6 inches cut, around 1.75 inches wide once rolled.  (I'd start at 6 inches, roll tightly, and then see what you end up with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment