An Owl & An Arrow - Decorating My Cricut Machine

Adding an Owl & An Arrow to my Cricut Air 2

Quick Links:
For the arrow on my settings dial, I uploaded the free svg (no need to click the download button, just right click on the image and save as, it saved as an svg for me) and sized it to 1 inch wide.  Super quick and easy!

Free Arrow SVG

For the owl, I uploaded the free svg, and then added a rectangle. 
(Wow.  Zooming in on the photo really shows the dirt on my machine! I feel like I should go clean that and take new photos - but I'm tired.  Maybe later.  :-)  )

Free Owl SVG:

Size the owl to 1.492 x 1.748
Size the rectangle to  2.5x1
Select JUST the brown part of the owl, and the rectangle, and slice. (Remember that to slice, you can only select two items at a time, no more)

Delete all the extras, layer and transfer.  As you can tell, I switched the direction of the black part of the eyes - I just liked it better than way.

I thought about adding some wings to the front pieces - but I didn't like my first attempt, so for now, this is good enough for me.  Quick and easy!

============








No comments:

Post a Comment