Ok Google - Add To My Shopping List


This works on both my google home, and just on my phone.  It's pretty nice when cooking and realize I am almost out of something to just say 
"Ok Google - Add This Item To My Shopping List".
without having to stop, clean off my hands, open an app or find a pen.

To see your list shipping online:


And it's not just for shopping lists - you can ask google to create a list for anyting, then later just ask google to add an item to that list.  I keep a to do list on there, that I later transfer over to a better to do list app - I just use google to take a note of what I need to do, really.
I can't find a shortcut to view that on my laptop though..  currently my only way to access it is to ask google to show it on my phone  - or I can ask google home and it will read it to me.


======================






No comments:

Post a Comment