I Wanted To Go Jogging - But Proverbs Shirt


These shirts from Wal-Mart, from last year, always look slightly wrinkled. I hate it for the photos, but in person, they are super light and distressed looking and the wrinkles don't look quite as bad as they do here. 

Quick Links:
The free svg says "runs" instead of run, and I wanted to change that.  It was simple to do - simply ungroup, delete the s, and move the word when a little to the left.  You can't really see, but I also added a 3rd dot after that, so it reads "so there's that..."


My favorite HTV is Transwonder Matte Black
$1.40 a sq foot, and free shipping for amazon prime members!
It only comes in black, red, and white


==============================
=======================

Free Sports & Exercise Themed SVGS

==========================

Find More Cricut Project Tutorials Here:

https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2019/04/cricut-step-by-step-project-tutorials.html


 





No comments:

Post a Comment