Booking Through Thursdays - QUICK!

btt button

"Quick–what are you reading right now? (Other than this question on
this website, of course.) Would you recommend it? What’s it about?"


Most currently would be Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson.  My favorite cozy mystery series, I'm catching up on the ones I had missed, and yes, I would definitely recommend them!  This is not my favorite in the series, but it's still a nice, cozy, read.

I'm also avidly reading A Year In The Life Of William Shakespeare in 1599.  So far I love this book - but it's an actual BOOK, not an ebook, so I don't have it with me as often, and it is not exactly light reading, so it will take me awhile.

The other books on this list?  I WILL finish Walden.  But with so many other fun things to read, I forget about this one.  And I've misplaced Retracing Our Roots and No Longer a Slumdog.  They are both on bookshelves around here somewhere, I cleaned thoroughly last month and I am sure I put them away...  I need to dig them off the shelves and finish them!

1 comment:

  1. William Shakespeare was brilliant but I could never get into reading his plays. I liked watching them but screenplays are so hard for me to understand on paper. Especially those written with accents.

    http://erlessard.wordpress.com/2012/09/20/booking-through-thursday-quick/

    ReplyDelete