Craft Tools To 3D Print

 
Pen Adaptors, scrapers, mat holders, an extender to better support the mats, tool organizers, cuties, and flower rolling tools.  Where to find FREE files for 3D Printers, to accessorize your Cricut Crafting

PLEASE remember to check the license on these files.  Although many are free for personal use, that does  NOT mean they are all free for commercial use.  Which means you may make them for yourself and your friends, but you may NOT make them and sell them on Etsy.

==============
TOOLS
First I'll list some of the tool options, with one link under each.  Then below that I'll list sites to search, where you can find MANY more versions of each of these tools, and more!
================
 Pen adaptors [to use sharpies, or other pens, in the pen holder]


[for organizing your blades in the tray of your cricut maker]

And this version organizes the blades in the side cup holder



Mat Holder

A tray extension - to better hold the mats
I've been sticking a large ruler under mine, but I just sent this file to my husband and asked him to make this for me next!


===============
SITES TO SEARCH
=================


Thingverse is the site I am most familiar with  - this is the one we have used most often.


SO many great files here.  I've not yet tried this site though!  To get the STL, you have to create an account, download their software [appears to be free] open the file in that software, then export as STL. 







=====================


No comments:

Post a Comment