Printable Book List - The Meg Lanslow Series by Donna Andrews

 
The Meg Lanslow Series by Donna Andrews

I've only ever read a few of these - out of order.  These are my "go to" Holiday Reads at Christmas time, I know they will be light and amusing.  Looking back through the titles, I see that the series starts out MUCH differently than the series I am familiar with today!  I've added the entire list to read list, planning to start from the beginning this time.  

Meg Lanslow is a successful decorative blacksmith and an exceptional amateur sleuth. "She is extremely organized and reliable, with her notebook-that-tell-me-when-to-breathe, and her relatives and friends rely on her as much as they can get away with.   She has forever gotten some vast project foisted upon her, and she always deals with it.    A body generally turns up in the general proximity, and Meg ends up being the one to deal with the police, with varying degrees of enthusiasm.  Partly, even if she doesn't really want to be involved, her sense of responsibility, and the tendency makes it hard for her to resist her curiosity."

==============


No comments:

Post a Comment