The Truckenmiller's Believe - A Christmas Tree Skirt

Font - Falling Slowly

I bought a $1 tree skirt from the Dollar Tree to use as a pattern, and cut it from felt I purchased by the yard at JoAnns.  The Fake Fur trim is also from JoAnns.  I attached it with hot glue - two years later, its holding up great!


2018

I made this in 2018, and I cannot remember where I found the svg.  Here are some similar free ones:




==============

Find me On Facebook At Crafting With Fields Of Heather
Where I post LOTS Of Free svgs each day, and more tips and tutorials
=================================
The Christmas Index
Where To Find: Free Christmas SVGS By Theme (Nativity, Grinch, A Christmas Story, Etc), Where To Find Free Christmas SVGS By Project (Gift Tags, 3D Paper, Earrings, etc) and Where To Find Free Christmas Project Tutorials & Gift Ideas.  Including an entire extra index just for making Christmas Ornaments.  Find it all here:

Quick Links:
 An Alphabetical Index Of My  Free SVGS By Theme Posts







No comments:

Post a Comment