Making Wedding Photo Booth Props with Cricut (Free SVGS)


For my nieces wedding recently, I was in charge of the photo booth props.  We had a few on hand, but I wanted to make some "extras".  This is what I came up with (Mostly free files)






For the sign, I used a 16x20 canvas, painted it black, and added 651 white vinyl.
Quick and Easy!
The font is Obelix Pro, the camera silhouette is from google images


For the mustache, I either uploaded one or used one of the KG GFlavor and Font ones shown below - I can't remember. Then I made a rectangle, unlocked the rectangle to make it thin, and added it below the mustache and welded it so it cut as one piece.

On Dafont, if you type "KG Flavors & Frames" in the search box, you will find 7 fonts that have a great variety of frames to work with - great for making photo booth props!
https://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=flavors+and+frames



I used KG Flavors & Frames FOUR and typed the letter J for this shape, which I used a lot:
The font I used is Garlic Butter - one of the weekly premium freebies that is no longer free..  Any font would work!
I typed the text, welded it (so it was one image in design space) and then sliced it from the black shape.  Then I cut a white shape to layer behind the black.  




In addition to frames, the KG Flavor & Frames font has a lot of mustaches too!


I also used the word Love from Flavors & Frames Six.  It has a shadow of lines around it, but I used the contour button on the bottom left, in design space, to contour out those lines.
(Tip - Hide all contours, so it selects all, then click on the parts you want to come back - the inside of the letters, and the letters.  Its faster than selecting each shadow line one by one to hide them.)




I saw these props made by someone else, and I loved them.  I don't buy a lot of images, and I probably COULD have made versions of these myself...  but I loved these enough to buy them.  
Flowers Bouquet  #MF17D6,  Top Hat #MF1911 , Obscure Relative #MF6827
All three of these cut, and went together, really nicely.  
I especially love the flowers!

I keep a LONG list of free templates and tutorials for paper flowers, here:
But for this specific black and white one in the middle, I used this:
These are much smaller than they look in this photo... but I made a much larger one by ungrouping the file, hiding one, then choosing select all and delete. Unhide the one.  enlarge to 11.5, cut two.  Resize to 10, cut two more.  Resize to 6.178 x 6.789 (that size fits two on one 12x12 page) and cut two more.  Then for the center, I made one of the "normal" sized ones from the original template.

For this sign, I cut foam board, and then spray painted it.
Then I added the flower and vinyl.

===============

Where To Find Loads Of Free Photo Booth Props (All Occasions, including wedding)

Where To Find Loads Of Free Wedding SGVS

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Wedding photo booth

    ReplyDelete