What I'm Reading - Wednesday July 16 2014


What I Am Currently Reading:


What  I Recently Finished Reading:


While this is my favorite type of book - historical references, switching between current day and the past, with a light mystery in the plot..  I just did not really enjoy this particular book.
(I also finished Invisible by James Patterson, and I loved that one!)

What I Think I Might Read Next:

I just loaded my aldiko bookshelf with every book I have that has the word "summer" in the title.  Some of them I read a few pages of and deleted without finishing.  I think I'll probably try Summers Child by Diane Chamberlain next.  




To Play along, just go to:
And answer these questions:

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you’ll read next?


No comments:

Post a Comment