Free SVGS for Christmas Throw Pillows

Pillows in progress! 

I spent way more time looking for designs for throw pillows then I did actually making the pillows.  There seemed, to me, to be fewer free designs for Christmas then there were for fall?  I ended up making a few of my own designs - as soon as I finish ironing the designs on, I will share that post with how I made them.  Trust me, they are all simple - I am NOT a graphic designer.

A few from Free SVG Files
There is such a great collection here!:
I'm going to highlight a few of my favorites below..  the "trick" to downloading all of these on this site is to click on the larger graphic shown, it will open in a google drive.  Then choose download, and it will download as an svg.


Take note on this one - the santa face is included!  You can delete all of the text, and resize the santa face, add the word Believe underneath...  


 










Another site with a LOT of great free Christmas svgs



One of my favorite sites for free svgs - find more Christmas designs here:

With almost 600 free Christmas designs, LoveSVG has something for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment