Old Truck Mailbox Decal - A Cricut Project

2023 Update - nearly 6 years later, the snowplow has taken out this mailbox twice - and yet the vinyl is still completely intact and not loose at all.  :-)
Quick Links:
Next up in my mission to "Cricut All The Things" was our mailbox.  I purchased this, one, because it was before I learned that  there are so many free ones!  I have a list of free little red truck svgs here - 

 I added our last name, and our street number - in the elephant font.

The mailbox has ridges, it is not a flat surface, but that oracle 651 went on beautifully.  This was the easiest project I have done yet.  Others have suggested rubbing a tennis ball over the 651 once applied - to help it attach to the grooves.

For the second side, I flipped the truck, so that on our mailbox the truck faces forward on both sides of the box.

More Free SVGS For Mailboxes:



https://freesvgdesigns.com/ornate-font-514/



For great extras under your initial or name, look at the Free Bergamot Ornament font





https://freesvgdesigns.com/vintage-elements-168/


No comments:

Post a Comment