My Cricut Projects In 2018


Year In Review - My 2018 Cricut Projects
(Most have the how to, or a link to the tutorial or step by step, in the descriptions)


One of my biggest projects this year, and also my favorite.  I asked the kids what their favorite books were while growing up here, and then added my husband and my favorites, and used them to decorate our steps.  This looks so much better in person...  it makes me smile every night as I head upstairs!  


Faux Leather Earrings
I was excited to find that the Air2 does a great job cutting faux leather, and the regular blade that comes in the machine really did the best job for the detailed cuts in the fancier patterns.  I made SO many pairs of these this year  - definitely one of my favorites!


Birth Announcement Elephants
I made a couple of these for friends and family this year - I LOVE them!  They are pretty easy too!

Umbrellas
I've been using htv on umbrellas - and I love it!  They hold up great.  Keep your temp low, and press in very short bursts.

Pillows!  
I made a LOT of pillows this year!
How to sew the super simple envelope covers - 

Patriotic American Flower
Paper flowers are really not my thing. I struggle with most paper crafts...  but this flower I REALLY loved, and it is one of the few paper projects I'm pretty proud of.


Wedding Things
My niece got married this year - I had fun making things for her shower and wedding!


 
 

Thrift Store Redo's
Basically, I love to find items at the thrift store, paint them with smokey beige rustoleum spray paint, and add viny;  :-)
https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2018/01/thrift-store-redo-simple-vinyl-transfer.html

Lampshades
Vinyl inside the lampshade - so the design only shows when the light is on.  Use 651, mirror the image.  I LOVE doing this!


 

So many t-shirts....
Mostly for my grandsons, but in general, I just make a LOT of shirts!
Truck & Tractor Shirts
https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2018/11/truck-tractor-and-construction.html
RED Friday Shirts
With two boys in the Air Force, and one deployed part of the year...  I made more of these than anything else.



Print Then Cut Sticker Coloring Book



Reverse Canvas
A reverse canvas is when you buy a cheap canvas, and take it apart, staining or painting the wood frame inside, and using the vinyl on the inside, rather than on the outside
Step By Step:

A quick Dollar Tree Project
Three foam pumpkins, spray painted and stacked, 651 vinyl

Travel Tissue Cover Keychains
A VERY simple sewing project, enhanced with htv
https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2018/02/travel-tissue-cover-keychains-decorated.html

Key Fobs
The fabric was cut with the Air 2 - you have to bond it first, but that works well for this project.  Still, I think a rotary cutter is SO much faster - cutting fabric on the cricut is not really worthwhile for me.  I was just experimenting with these, to see if I could do it.
https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2018/01/making-key-fobs.html



The Bag Lady In my laundry room


On This Day, Under These Stars Ornament
How to make floating Christmas ornaments with customized star maps
I didn't get too many Christmas ornaments made this year - but I did get to these, and I love them! 

Pot Holders

Red Truck Snow Globe
Valentines


Family Trees
There are two of these, and they are not quite done..  but I do still have a couple of days left in this year to finish them!

A Quick Christmas card holder for our hallway

====================================================

The Projects I made In 2017


Cricut & The Dollar Tree

====================

https://www.facebook.com/fieldsofheathercrafts

==========================

Find More Cricut Project Tutorials Here:

https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2019/04/cricut-step-by-step-project-tutorials.html

==========================


No comments:

Post a Comment