My Favorite Authors

As I was cleaning up my goodreads account today, I decided to make a list of my favorite authors, with links, to check when they have new books coming out.  (You'd think there'd be an app for that?  one that automatically notifies me when my favorite authors have new books?  )  I always have more books on my to read pile than I could possibly read in one life time, yet I keep adding...

These are some of my favorites: (List Forever In Progress, and including some of the Nine Books I Could Not Put Down authors)



Mystery/Thriller (My favorite Genre)
James Patterson (NOT all of his - but I love some of his series with other authors)
    The Womens Murder Club
     Michael Bennet
     NYPD Red
     Private Series

Harlen Coben (I love his books so much that I am rationing them out, saving them for when I "need" a good read)

Patricia Cornwell (I feel the need to keep reading these, even though I no longer love them...  it's like keeping in touch with an old friend you have history with, but nothing really in common anymore)

Kathy Reichs (her latest was actually one of her best.)

Jeffery Deaver
   Lincoln Rhyme Series

Lisa Gardner 
    D D Warren

My all time favorite - The Nero Wolf Series by Rex Stout

Comedic Private Eyes/"Mysteries"  (Mystery?  Romance?  No idea what category these should be!)

Janet Evanovich (not a fan of her strictly romance, but love her "mysteries")
      Stephanie Plum
       Fox & Hare

Camilla Chafer - actually these have been annoying me quite a bit, but I still read them all...  Fluff.
       Lexi Graves Series

Julie Moffet
       Lexi Carmichael Series

Lisa Lutz - Spellman Files Series


Not Comedic - but Female PI - 

Sue Grafton - Kinsey Milhone Series 

Sara Paretsky - V I Warshawski

Marcia Muller - Sharon McCone

Jacqueline Winspear - Maisie Dobbs


General Fiction:

Kate Morton (sort of mysteries? Sometimes Historical. So so far I've loved everything I've read by her)

Liane Moriarty   

Richard Paul Evans (Loved The Walk Series)

Debbie Macomber 
     Blossom Street Series
     Cedar Cove Series

Donna Ball - 
    Ladybug Farm

Kristin Hannah

Sara Gruen

Frederick Backman.  (Read them in order.  They aren't a series, but the characters tend to  re-appear)

Historically Based 

David McCollough

Jeffery Archer - The Clifton Chronicles

Cozy Mysteries:

Rhys Bowen - Her Royal Spyness (she has other series I want to read too!)

Dianne Mott Davidson 

Marta Perry  - Local Author, often amish themed

Kate Collins - Flower Shop Mysteries

Joanne Fluke - Hannah Swensen Novels


Christian 

Jerry Jenkins (I Saul, Empires End....)

Jennie Allen - devotional/Christian Living

Karen Ehman devotional/Christian Living


My husbands Favorites:

Lee Child
Stuart Woods
David Balducci

Comments