Menu Plan Monday - bacon wrapped meatloaf


I wrapped a meatloaf in bacon this week.  It was inspired by an episode of Kitchen Nightmares - the show that usually inspires me to never eat out again, unless I inspect the restaurant kitchen first.  :-)   Chef Ramsey made it as a special in one of the episodes, and I think it will be a hit with my guys.  I haven't cooked it yet..  I made it up and put it in the freezer for next week.
2012-10-10_15-32-36_652.jpg
When I came home from the grocery store, I had a little extra time this week, so I immediately started the Anniversary Chicken and baked potatoes for dinner. I trimmed the chicken breasts, and cut up some of the extra pieces (they were huge) and cooked them up for a casserole next week.  I divided the pack of hamburg in half, and made a meatloaf with one half, and meatballs with the other.  A few simple steps that will make cooking next week so much quicker.

 Thursday Pasta Night

Spaghetti & Meatballs

Friday  Pizza 
This week I skipped our normal calzones for lunch - we went to the Well Cafe with friends instead.  

Saturday Soup

Leftovers.  I made plenty of anniversary chicken, and extra potatoes, and left a pack of ham for sandwiches, for the children.  Dan and I ate at McDonalds!  LOL!  We never eat at McDonalds.. but it was the only option on our way home from Benezette (our trip to photograph the elk)

Traditional Sunday Dinner

 Pot Roast


Mixed Up Monday

Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf


Tuesday Taco Night

Shredded beef tacos and quesadillas


Wednesday in the Crock Pot

Chili


 Thanksgiving
For a review of my fall plan, and why it is set up this way, go here:

Comments