Trying a new to do list..

(if you are here for menu plan monday, scroll down to the chart at the bottom of this post, my menu is right on my weeks overview list this week..  I find it helps me to plan my menu better if I am looking at our calendar and what we are doing each day at the same time)


I keep my detailed weekly chore lists in Mobisle notes, as check lists that I can check off each day of the week.  That works pretty well..  but then I was having trouble fitting in the 31DaystoClean Assignments.  Some of those would take all day!  I wasn't properly prepared at the beginning of the week.  After playing with a few different formats today, I went back to my old standby - Google Docs.  I love Google Docs.  I can edit them on my laptop, then view and edit them through the Google Docs app on my phone.  


I used to do a weekly overview sheet similar to this each week, in microsoft publisher, then print it and put it on the fridge..  but this is even better.  I always have my phone with me, and can look this over before bed, and again when I get up in the morning, to better organize my days.


Week Overview

An Overview of Our Week
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SOAP
Psalm 127:1
John 15:4-5
Matthew 6:33
II Timothy 1:5
Proverbs 6:20-22
MARY CHORE
Let Grace cover areas you cannot change
Put away comparisons & ideals of perfection
choose from ideas to overcome fatigue
Figure out your “jazzy”
lesson plan for kids on taking care of our domain
MARTHA CHORE
Dust living room ceiling and walls
Living Room -  clean electronics &shelves, shine wood furniture
Living Room - Steam Clean Carpets
Bedrooms - Clean & Store winter bedding, flip mattress, wash pillows
Bedrooms - wash mirrors, walls, dust ceilings, wash windows & curtains
SCHEDULE
6:45 Zumba
4pm picnic @ lake
6pm PLC
7pm scouts
1:30 Piano
6pm shearing demo here
6:30 Boys  - BB
6:30 Girls BS
DATE NIGHT!
ASPG
6pm Teen Nite
KIDS Work
LW 3-6
LW 3-6
NW 12-5
LW 3-6
LW 3-6
LW 3-6
NW
MEALS
Breakfast -
     eggs & bacon
Lunch -
      chicken, baked  
      potato, g. beans
Supper -
      leftovers    
Breakfast -
     oatmeal & fruit
Lunch -
     
Supper -
    sandwiches, potato salad, fruit
Breakfast -
     pancakes
Lunch -
     
Supper -
    spaghetti, salad    
Breakfast -
    egg casserole
Lunch -
      beans & chips
Supper -
    date night
Breakfast -
     Waffles
Lunch -
      pizza
Supper -
    tacos
WEEKLY CHORES
Farm Work
Bedrooms
Garage
Vehicles
Kitchen &
Laundry room
Paperwork & Errands
Living Room &
Dining Room
Field Trip
EXERCISE
Run
Bike
Walk
 kayak
Run
Walk, Bike
walk,
SCHOOL
Book Logs
List all curriculum
gym logs
order pics for pages
get # for Eval
Hound Luke /GP
Assign report
Clean out baskets
attendance logs
sketch books
List assignements to complete for end of year
TO DO
Move Samson
Trees from pasture
Shelter picked up
Roof retrieved
Horse stall
horse shelter?
make sure yard & porch are clean & ready for sheep shearing demo
bake cookies/twix bars  for demo
Agenda, prep for next weeks committee meeting
lunch w/ friends?
ASPG Prep
Reshaping it all - chapter 4-5


menubutton

Comments