Three Cups Of Deceit

Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace... One School at a TimeThree Cups of Deceit: How Greg Mortenson, Humanitarian Hero, Lost His Way (Kindle Single)


Greg Mortenson's book Three Cups Of Tea is a lie??  I really should pay more attention to the news I guess.  I read Three Cups Of Tea.  I loved it.  I was planning to read the sequel this year.  Guess there's no sense in reading THAT now.  I'm so disappointed.  :-(

Three Cups of Deceit

How Greg Mortenson,
Humanitarian Hero, Lost His Way

Greg Mortenson has built a global reputation as a selfless humanitarian and children’s crusader, and he’s been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. He is also not what he appears to be. As acclaimed author Jon Krakauer discovered, Mortenson has not only fabricated substantial parts of his bestselling books Three Cups of Teaand Stones into Schools, but has also misused millions of dollars donated by unsuspecting admirers like Krakauer himself. This is the tragic tale of good intentions gone very wrong.
http://www.byliner.com/

==============

No comments:

Post a Comment